Sunday, March 18, 2007

Goodbye and welcome!

It's time I got serious. Well, sort of. This means that from now on, my serious thoughts and more thorough writings on software architecture and management in general go into a separate blog called Human Architecture and the rest of my passions and moans will stay at The Place for BelZaah. Let's just say that posts going "I had a crappy day" and "A software architect at Skype thinks this or that" really should go to two different places.

About the name. I used to be a technology-oriented person. In recent years, however, I have grown to understand that technology itself does not do anything, it always acts in the context of an organization and its people. Hence, system architecture should always be considered in relation to the people who implement, use and live with it.

No comments: